—Self Adhesive Labels —
We offer a wide range of labels into the self-adhesive label market, from blank labels to 5 colour printing, with options such as UV Varnishing, Laminating, Foiling, Embossing and Numbering. We have various options available on materials depending on your application from paper labels to synthetic substrates such as polypropylene, dairy-film and metallised labels.
- Barcode labels all size
- Blanks labels – Thermal paper, Semi-gloss, Matt paper
- Colour labels for all product types, including Wine labels, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Warehousing, Food products and Clothing Tags
- Shelf Talkers
- Outer case box labels
- Stock take bin labels
- Sale and promotional labels
- Warning labels (Fragile, This side-up)
- Day-Glo labels (radiant colours) for easy identification
- Agriculture labels / Tyvek tags – for nursery plants
- Synthetic labels for durability and longevity of the label
- (Polyester, Dairyfilm, TTP, 3M Polyester Silver)
—In-House Label Printing —
We have an in-house label printing department dedicated to print labels if you don’t own a label printing machine. Our bureau printing department utilises a combination of thermal transfer printing and flexographic printing methods to achieve the best quality results.
- Barcodes for retail chains
- Outer case carton identification
- Asset tracking labels
- Warehouse labels
- Variable Information Printing
- Sell by date labels
- Batch labels
- Database printing
- Address labels
- Size labels
- Stock take labels / Bin stickers
The adhesive is one of the most technically important components of the label. Label Fusion’s range of adhesives offers a solution for every application.
Acrylic is a standard label adhesive that is suitable for “normal” conditions.
(not very aggressive but sticks well)
Hot-melt adhesives are suitable for environments where the surface that the label is applied to is subjected to normal conditions (not exposed to severe or extreme temperature conditions and is free of coatings, dust or fibres). Hotmelt – suitable for temperatures up to (-15 degrees cold or + 15 degrees hot)
-Hi-tack Hot-melt Adhesive-
Hi-tack hot-melt is an aggressive adhesive that is suitable for environments where a very strong bond is required for surfaces typically exposed to refrigeration.
Removable adhesive is ideal for situations where labels are required to be removable (such as for books). Removable adhesive – Also known as easy peel labels ) easily removed without leaving any residue or stickiness.